SWPSM is fully 3-dimensional environmental fluid dynamics software package designed to simulate water quality parameters, shoreline changes, littoral / longshore currents, oil slick transport, bed morphological changes, flood prediction, storm surges, salinity & temperature, wave transformation and Ship Drift and Moorings.
- Excellent Pre-Processing Facilities.
- Unstructured Triangular mesh system to handle Finite Element Method Solver.
- 2-D and 3-D models for flow and pollutants Lateral Flows and Pollutant discharges into the main stream.
- Possibility of imposing varied flow boundary conditions at inlet or outlet locations.
- Post-processing and online help facilities Accessible and user-friendly menu for non-specialists.
- Accessible and user-friendly menu for non-specialists.
- Sources and Pollutant database.
- Selection of Multiple inlets and outlets.
- User interface for defining oil properties and location.
The modules of SWPSM, which are used for environmental applications either independently or with one or more modules coupled together include:
- Hydrodyn-FLOSOFT: Simulation of Overland Flow
- Hydrodyn-OILSOFT: Simulation of oil spill transport
- Hydrodyn-POLSOFT: Simulation of Conservative and Non-Conservative Pollutant Transport
- Hydrodyn-SEDSOFT : Simulation of transport of Cohesive and Non-Cohesive Sediments
- Hydrodyn-NAVSOFT : Simulation of Ship Navigation, Mooring forces and Drift analysis
- Hydrodyn-SURGSOFT : Simulation of Storm Surges