Hydrodyn-AIRSOFT is capable of predicting the formation and impact of gas clouds or particle matter. A dispersion can be continuous in nature, such as emission from the stacks and cooling towers in the industrial area and vehicular exhausts on roads, or accidents in nature, such as industrial accidents and heavy gas spill from trucks, railway cars or boats. It is capable of taking into consideration heavy as well as light pollutants, on a large or small scale. It can also predict wind velocity and temperature distribution over a 3D complex terrain topography. It is capable of doing exact modeling of terrain topography (e.g. level curves, soil nature, lakes, rivers, forests, buildings, hills, valleys, roads, tunnels, chemical units etc.) by generating a nested mesh.
- Excellent Pre-Processing Facilities.
- High precision finite volume method for solving the governing equations.
- 3-D models for flow and pollutant transport.
- Possibility of imposing varied flow boundary conditions.
- Post-processing and online help facilities.
- Accessible and user-friendly menu for non-specialists.
- Water bodies, forests, fields, temperature and roughness.
- User interface for defining topographical features, meteorology, multiple emission sources.
Industrial and Road emissions
- Simulation of atmospheric flow around the complex shape of buildings and chemical units. Heavy gas dispersions in tunnels.
- Leakage source.
- Fire and chemical reactions
- Simulation of temperature variation
- In general pollution data monitoring devices are expensive and identifying the monitor sites physically are difficult based on the available data. Hence, AIRSOFT can be used for identifying the sites as well as calibration of concentration field.
- Simulation of atmospheric flow around high-rise buildings and undulated terrain
- Simulation of wind fields from data stored at meteorological stations
- Simulation of Urban air quality
- Modules for various pollutants like CO, SO2, NOx etc for traffic emission can be studied.