Surface Water Simulation Softwares (SWPSM)
SWPSM is fully three-dimensional environmental fluid dynamics software package designed
to simulate pollutant discharges into the water body, possible impact at the coastal
shoreline due to oil slick, morphological changes of bed due to erosion and deposition
- Excellent Pre-Processing Facilities.
- BFC Grid generation laterally and Sigma Coordinate System vertically.
- 1D, 2-D and 3-D models for flow and pollutants Lateral Flows and Pollutant discharges
into the main stream.
- Possibility of imposing varied flow boundary conditions at inlet or outlet locations.
- Post-processing and online help facilities Accessible and user-friendly menu for
- Sources and Pollutant database.
- Selection of Multiple inlets and outlets.
- User interface for defining oil properties and location .