Fluid Dynamics Simulation Softwares
FDSM is a Computational Fluid Dynamics cartesian/block-structured/unstructured grid solver for solving industrial fluid flow and Heat transfer problems. It has been developed based on solving the Conservation equations of fluid dynamics and heat transfer.
- Excellent Pre-Processing Facilities.
- 2D/3-D cartesian/Block-Structured/Unstructured Grid generation.
- Steady-state and Transient solutions.
- Inviscid and Viscous fluid flows.
- Incompressible and compressible flows.
- Chemical reactions.
- High precision finite volume method for solving the governing equations.
- Subsonic, Transonic, Supersonic and Hypersonic flows.
- UserInterface for defining boundary conditions, convective, diffusive fluxes and source terms.
- Post-processing and online help facilities.
- Accessible and user-friendly menu for non-specialists.