Air Simulation Softwares (ASM)
ASM is fully three-dimensional Computational Fluid Dynamics software package designed
to simulate pollutant spread into the atmosphere, possible impact on the roads due
to dispersion of pollutants, Fire Propagation. This software will take account of
all topographical parameters into numerical simulations.
- Excellent Pre-Processing Facilities.
- 2D/3-D cartesian/BFC Grid generation.
- Steady-state and Transient solutions.
- Inviscid and Viscous fluid flows.
- Incompressible and compressible flows.
- Chemical reactions.
- High precision finite volume method for solving the governing equations.
- Post-processing and online help facilities .
- Menu Interface for defining boundary conditions, convective, diffusive fluxes and